Have you ever wanted to try your hand at making soap? This kit gives you everything you need to start your new hobby! This kit comes with reusable tools so that you can make future batches of soap just by ordering more base. This kit includes two full pounds of melt and pour glycerin soap base which is enough to make nine full size bars of awesome soap.
And the best part... You customize your kit! This kit makes two batches of soap. You choose the soap base, two scents and two colors you want.
This kit is perfect for adults but is also a great learning project for children with adult supervision. Please use discretion when involving children as this project does require using a knife to cut the soap base into cubes as well as handling a hot soap base once it is melted. Soap base comes in a heavy duty, sturdy resealable container so you do not have to make the entire two pounds at one time. The instructions and mold size are set up for making one pound at a time.
Each kit includes:
- Two pounds of melt & pour soap base
- Two pre-measured fragrances (your choice)
- Two mica colorants (your choice)
- Reusable silicone soap bar mold
- Reusable microwave safe measuring & mixing cup
- Reusable silicone spatula/spoon
- Measuring spoon for mica
- Small spray bottle (for rubbing alcohol)
- Two disposable pipettes
- Detailed instruction card with photos
Additional items you need at home:
- Kitchen knife
- Cutting board
- Plastic wrap or air tight container
- Rubbing alcohol (optional)
- Kitchen scale (optional)
NOTE: Mold color and spatula color may vary from photo.
If you would like to use your kit to make more soap, you can purchase additional soap bases and supplies from us HERE!